Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas trees

Tomorrow we will continue one of my favorite traditions - going to the Elgin Christmas Tree farm and get our tree!  The kids are very excited and so am I.  This is my favorite time of the year and look forward to it each year.  Last year, we had a 12' tall tree with over 1500 white lights on it.  The year before it was 13'.  I cant wait to see which tree we get tomorrow!

The kids loved the far, far, far away story this evening.  It was about giants and how being different doesnt mean there is something bad or wrong with you.  The kids saved the day and giggled about being princesses and princes and fighting the bad guys!  I love my kids and love being a father.

I have an important meeting in the morning with a new client.  It is an interesting and challenging problem.  I am looking forward to working on solving it.

Have a nice evening!

Until the next time,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment