Monday, February 7, 2011

It was a Super Birthday

I had a wonderful birthday!  I woke up to breakfast in bed prepared by my beautiful wife and 5 wonderful children.  I then got up and did my Crossfit workout, went on a 2 mile walk and then took my Bullmastiff to the dogpark!  He had a great time playing with a black Great Dane and a Labradoodle!  I then played basketball with my two oldest sons.  We played 21 and had a great time!  They are really good!

We went back home, relaxed and then I took my oldest son to his Lacrosse assessment.  He owned it!

We returned home, cooked beef fajitas, chicken wings, queso and chips and got ready for the birthday party and the Super Bowl!

My wife and kids made a great cake for me (red velvet with cream cheese icing) and sweetly sang happy birthday to me.  It was great just watching their faces as they sang to me.  I loved spending the whole day with them!  We also had chocolate ice cream!

We then watched the Super Bowl and cheered for the Packers to beat the dreaded Steelers!  We had fun watching the Black Eyed Peas perform at half time and laughing at all the silly commercials!  The Darth Vader one reminded me of my youngest son!

All in all it was one of my favorite birthdays ever!  My family did a great job of making me feel special.  I love them dearly.  I am truly the luckiest man alive.

Until the next time,

Jason Atchley, Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment