Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So it begins...

Hello, my name is Jason Atchley.  This is my first venture into the world of blogging.  Let me tell you a few things about myself that I consider important to understanding my view on the world.  I am a father, husband and son.    I am the father of five beautiful, wonderful children, 4 boys and 1 princess.  I am married to the most beautiful woman to ever walk the Earth.  I have an amazing Mother who loves me like no other, a sister who inspires me daily and a brother who is always there when I need him.  I am truly blessed to have such a tremendous family.  It provides the solid foundation for the rest of my life.  FAMILY FIRST!

We have a 150lb Bullmastiff, a hamster and 4 fish.  There is never a dull moment in our household!

I am also an avid Texas Longhorns fan and a Dallas Cowboys fan.  Yes, this season has been a difficult one for me.  ;-)

I have a strong faith in God, which helped me get through this football season, and do my best to instill that belief in my family.

I am a huge believer in nutrition and fitness.  I recently lost 30 pounds primarily due to changing my diet.  I rarely eat 1. red meat, 2. sugar, 3. bread, 4. sodas or 5. fried foods.  I enjoy Crossfit and other similar type body weight high intensity exercises.

After all of that, you know Family, God, Health, I absolutely love my career.  I am a strategy and management consultant.  I am essentially a problem solver.  I always joke that I am Wolf from Pulp Fiction.  I fix problems.  It is what I love to do, whether it is for my kids, my wife, my Mom, my sister or my clients.  I find that I am absolutely compelled to fix things.  I enjoy jumping into the middle of a situation, getting my bearings quickly and figuring out how to solve the problem my client has encountered.

It is time to put my 5 little ones to bed.  I think I will tell them a far, far, far away story tonight.

Until the next time,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment