Thursday, December 2, 2010

Here it is!

Here is the Christmas tree:

I think I may need more lights!  ;-)

Speaking of things I love, I love my career.  I love helping my clients and am blessed to work with such successful and forward looking executives.  I am working with a longtime client today on some issues relating to property management.  I have found that I am often able to spot employee issues that the client is blind to due to my distance and perspective on the situation.  A company has to be efficient in this economy and more often than not, there is dead weight that is bringing down productivity and hurting the bottom line.  Hopefully we can identify what to do for this client and find an acceptable solution that will make the client more profitable and all the employees at the company more productive.

Until the next time,

Jason Atchley

No comments:

Post a Comment