Thursday, September 29, 2011

Meetings next week!

I have a bit more exciting news to share! Next week I have meetings planned in Dallas, New York and San Francisco! The meeting in Dallas is with a worldwide consulting firm that focuses on HR and compensation review. We have a fair amount of experience in both and will be meeting with the Dallas office to discuss running a few projects for them. I am excited about the prospect of our consulting firm working with such a leader in the industry! Next, the meeting in New York is with an eDiscovery company that would like our input and assistance in designing and implementing its solutions. Since we have a considerable amount of legal and trial consulting experience, I think it will be a perfect match! It should produce some big results! And finally, the meeting in San Fran is with a former colleague who needs us to run an eDiscovery project for their Firm. I am looking forward to taking the team to San Francisco and doing work.

Ok, I am off to Houston!

Until the next time,

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment