Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Good morning Austin, Texas!

I had a fantastic weekend!  I am truly blessed.  I went on a date with my drop dead beautiful wife on Friday night.  We had coffee and just walked and talked around the shops.  The Christmas lights were beautiful and the night was just what I needed to reset for the weekend!

Saturday I took my two oldest sons to the Lake Travis playoff game.  We had a great time.  The game was played at UT's stadium so I took the kids to several of my old haunts on campus including the bench where I proposed to their mother.  We had a great Father-Son day!

Saturday night we watched Christmas movies as a family and spent the entire night just being together.

Sunday was church followed by NFL, playing catch with the football, a little work, a wonderful pot roast my wife made for dinner and ended the day spending time with the kids and Bren.

I put the kids to bed with a Far, Far, Far, Far, Far away story about the Land of Not So Far away invading and then watched Dexter with Bren.  I like the way it makes her squirm.  She is adorable.

I woke up this morning, got my kids dressed, took them to school, came back home, had a GREAT Crossfit workout, got dressed and now am headed to NYC for the week to work with a client on corporate restructuring!

I am humbled by all the blessings in my life.  I am thankful to God for the good fortune he has bestowed upon me and my family.

Until the next time,

Jason Atchley, Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment